Venice is one of Europe’s most beautiful and popular cities. Consequently hotels are sought after and very expensive but there is a way you can take your team to Venice on a budget.
Neighbouring Slovenia boasts the 5 Star Kempinski Palace Hotel overlooking the Adriatic coast less than 2 hours from Venice Marco Polo Airport. We recommend holding your conference in the Kempinski Palace whilst building in time to explore Venice itself before boarding the flight home.
Here’s a sample itinerary:
Fly to Venice
- 1. Transfer by charter boat from Venice to Portoroz
- 2. Check in to Kempinski Palace
Conference Day 1
- 1. Treasure Hunt to and through ancient Piran, concluding with a waterside dinner
Conference Day 2
- 1. Boating team challenge on Lake Bled or visit to Klenart Winery
- 2. Private concert and dinner in Postonja Cave
Conference Day 3
- 1. Early transfers back to Venice for a few hours sightseeing prior to return flights
- 2. Return flights