Now that the summer of sport has cooled into mellow autumn it’s time to start planning for your team’s Christmas events.
Make the most of this end of year celebration by choosing a Christmas team building event that will energize, inspire and motivate as Olympic memories fade and the cool nights lengthen. Here are six winning activities that will add more than cranberry sauce to your festive meal:
1. Take the team posh Ten Pin Bowling. All Star Lanes and Rowans offer waitress served drinks, decent food and dancing.
2. Laugh together at a comedy club. If your team have broad minds this is a master class in public speaking.
3. Wander through forests and over hills on a winter ramble, finishing in a country pub with a roaring fire.
4. Indulge in chocolate. The Chocolate Challenge is an extravagant team building exercise that mixes creative thinking, teamwork and unlimited mouthfuls of molten chocolate.
5. Take to the streets in a Black Cab Chase to solve clues, collect souvenirs and reach the bar as the winning team.
6. Give something back by creating hand made wooden toys for underprivileged children.
For more ideas on Christmas Team Building, contact Fresh Tracks today.