About Fresh Tracks
At Fresh Tracks we have been delivering innovative people development programmes and events since the early 1990s to large corporations, SMEs, local government and not-for-profit organisations. Through the leadership of our founder Dan Collins, Fresh Tracks provides a winning combination of intellectual stimulation and fun engagement, living out an ethos of ‘Teams that Play Together, Work Together’.
Based in beautiful Hertfordshire countryside halfway between London and Cambridge. We feed off the energy emanating from these two world class cities, whilst maintaining our perspective amidst our natural surroundings.
This formula works in every activity we design, winning critical acclaim from those who engage our services.
I just wanted to thank you for yesterday. I cannot believe how much you managed to cram into the session in the end. I loved the fact that the activities were so varied. I found it incredibly useful and learned a lot about my team just from those few exercises. Managing to engage a reluctant team member was really brilliant and I now know more about what motivates our newest member of the team, and I think the session helped him feel more part of the group.
Most of all though it was just good to be able to have a laugh and some fun with my work colleagues.
Royal British Legion, Team Tasks
Our values are central to the way we do business:
- Relationships matter – we value relationships above all else. Staff, customers and suppliers come before technology and figures.
- Fun – we spend too much of our lives working not to enjoy it.
- Ideas are our life blood – we cherish an environment in which creativity takes precedence over bureaucracy; we don’t feel the need to conform to corporate stereotypes.
- Waste is wrong – we know that waste not only spoils our environment, it wrecks our bottom line.
- Wealth creation for distribution – a percentage of our profits and resources is used to support a range of community and social projects as well as to strengthen our business growth & development.
To follow us or send your profile via Linkedin click here.
Licensing Opportunities at Fresh Tracks
Fresh Tracks are now offering licences to high calibre training providers, consultants or schools. Click here for more details.