Way back in 1997 Fresh Tracks created the Chocolate Challenge it brought team building indoors and replaced military style tasks with a sensory experience that was both enormous fun and conveyed important messages about business and teamwork.
Every few years we develop more events, like The Team Machine, and we are currently creating another completely original team building exercise that responds to the needs of the present time.
- It is sustainable using resources that benefit our environment
- It will meet the desire to demonstrate corporate social responsibility
- It will suit group sizes between 6 and 600
- It can be run anywhere in the world
- It will demonstrate the principles of team working within a memorable and light hearted couple of hours
- It has the potential to generate more revenue than it will cost!
As you’d expect we can’t tell you more just now but we are looking for volunteers to help us refine the exercise, perhaps even take part in the testing with their team. Our clients come from all walks of life and we therefore want a really diverse group to be part of this so if you are interested please drop us a note. We’d love to tell you more and get your thoughts and advice.