As budgets tighten and in-house trainers look for more inspiring ways to get their message across, our collection of licensed team and leadership activities are proving popular both at home and abroad.
Spicing up induction programmes and providing new managers with a safe environment in which to practice taking the lead are amongst the many ways in which our exercises are being used. It also gives organisations the ability to achieve consistency on team away days by selecting activities that support corporate values and goals across all of their teams.
At present six activities are available for licensed users, including:
- The Domino Effect – Highlights the importance of planning and co-operation across teams
- The Chocolate Challenge – Focusing on creativity and business processes such as production, finance and marketing
- Indoor Team Exercises – Several short exercises, each tackling common issues such as communication, trust and leadership
- Toy Factory – A manufacturing task that produces handmade toys that can be donated to underprivileged children
- Team Machine – A large scale exercise that demonstrates the power of co-operation across large groups
- Catapult Conundrum – A high energy task requiring mental aptitude combined with an appetite for risk
Selected licensees receive the resources and training required to deliver these programmes themselves for as little as £15 per participant. To be considered for the licensee programme please contact us.